SupermoochtasticSupermoochtastic

Main News Art Reviews Stats 36 Fans

garfrield da cat garfrield da cat

Amazeballs

Whomever decided to front-page this has WONDERFUL taste. I actually laughed at this!

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

Bravo!

It got all existential and shit! This was a great series and I am definitely looking forward to seeing the next season!

Beware of Dogtooth Beware of Dogtooth

Great work!

The detail of the illustration is phenomenal. I can see that a lot of time and planning went into this. The composition works well and the typography doesn't distract from the overall illustration. So, great work! My only criticism is the standing figure in the center's anatomy seems odd. The perspective doesn't work here. The figure is too frontal. The "camera" should be angled more downward on him-- this way, his torso and lower body will flow better.

sucho responds:

yeah i'm very poor at perspectives and my guessing shows, normally i'd just delete submissions when i recognize it but this still has a special place in my zombie-eaten heart. i'd like to do a bigger better fan piece sometime

Sucks to be Luigi: Helmet Sucks to be Luigi: Helmet

the underdog

Poor Luigi....he never gets any of the glory. :(

CMYK CMYK

Nicely doen

As a Graphic Design/Illustration student I find this piece interesting and well executed. I disagree with this being "too design student". Indeed the CMYK concept is very "played out", but in the same token there are so many new and refreshing ways to refresh this concept. I believe this piece is an example of that.

It's extremely difficult to come up with original ideas for a concept that is seemingly overdone, and I commend anyone with the gusto and creativity to execute said concept with a bit of originality.